"No monster is like our monster! And nothing likes its stories, too… Accompany us in this journey between colors and words and you will not regret it! It is a lovely story that is written in simple poetic verses with musical rhyming.
Poetic books help in:
1- Language development:
- Learning new words (From the poetic verse and rhyme)
- Reading, re-reading, practicing, and improving oral expression.
2- Motion Development:
- Practicing on conditioning your breath, tongue, and the movement of your mouth.
3- Mental development:
- Understanding that there are words that have same pronunciation, but that they have different meanings.
- Introducing to the repetition and the fragmentation that help in math and learning different languages.
4- Social Development:
- Sense of humor in poems encouraging kids in participating with other, especially with family.
- When feeling alone and bored, the child refers to the poems shared with others to feel better."