"I have been enjoying my time looking at a fish dancing in the water, and hearing the ducks singing and swimming in water! But suddenly I heard a great noise caused by a cat and a dog! What happens? In order to know, let us read this interesting story. It is a lovely story that is written in simple poetic verses with musical rhyming.
Poetic books help in:
1- Language development:
- Learning new words (From the poetic verse and rhyme)
- Reading, re-reading, practicing, and improving oral expression.
2- Motion Development:
- Practicing on conditioning your breath, tongue, and the movement of your mouth.
3- Mental development:
- Understanding that there are words that have same pronunciation, but that they have different meanings.
- Introducing to the repetition and the fragmentation that help in math and learning different languages.
4- Social Development:
- Sense of humor in poems encouraging kids in participating with other, especially with family.
- When feeling alone and bored, the child refers to the poems shared with others to feel better.